Freitag, 22. August 2014

Bentley & Vander

Bentley & Vander

Release Year: 2012

Genres: Anal,Oral,Cumshot



For Monster Cock Week, I saved the two biggest cocks I had on hand for a titanic match!

Bentley's cock is and I swore it was a ringer for Vander's cock, But I think Vander has some size on him. I don't know what Vander has been eating, but his dick seems even bigger these days. Mid-20's growth spurt? When I lined the two of their cocks together, I think for the first time for Bentley, his cock wasn't the biggest on set.

Not that Vander minded. He gets all piggy bottom and seeing a cock nearly his dimension, he totally wanted to try it on for size!

But first, it was time to get Bentley to suck dick. Now I don't know what order his other videos are airing, and I aired this video out of order for the Marathon, but Bentley has yet to get a cock in his mouth



Format: mp4

Duration: 29:36

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2161kbps

Audio: 93kbps





Bentley & Vander

File size: 489.6 MB



DOWNLOAD THIS FILE

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen